The Public Foundation Civil Initiative Internet Policies announces an open tender for providing the translation services. Translation Language – English – Russian / Russian – English, Russian – Kyrgyz, Russian – Uzbek.
Potential members (individual entrepreneurs and translation agencies) are invited to submit commercial proposals for package of translation services:
– written translation (Russian – English, Russian – Kyrgyz, Russian – Uzbek)
– verbal consecutive translation (English – Russian / Russian – English)
– simultaneous interpretation (English – Russian / Russian – English)
– effective, high-quality translation in compliance with the agreed timeframe. and structure;
– confidentiality of translated materials;
– professional approach;
– consecutive and / or simultaneous translation may be required additionally, in addition to the agreed events, namely for meetings or other events related to projects.
– payment method – non-cash transfer to a bank account after issuing an invoice for payment.
Conditions for participants:
Selection of companies / IE will be conducted by the method of requesting commercial offers.
The following documents should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of the subject of the letter “Tender – translation services”, or in an envelope to the address: Bishkek, ul. Ryskulov 79b, 2nd entrance, 3rd floor, office 13. For additional questions you can contact us by phone: 0778178605 Erlan
1. Letter of interest with a description of the company / work experience, contact details.
2. Price list, specifying:
– written translation – price per page and mark.
– consecutive interpretation – price per hour and per day.
– oral simultaneous translation – price per hour and per day.
– possibility of price reduction with a long-term contract.
Application deadline: 12.00 pm December 17, 2018.
On December 14, 2018, Public Foundation Civic Initiative of Internet Policy held a training course on the issues of forensics (computer forensics), digital evidence fixing, cybercrime investigations.
Experts together with deputies of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, representatives of state bodies, as well as international organizations and the diplomatic corps are expected to
On November 5-6, 2018, a round table on the theme “Personal data: international approaches to regulation” will be held in Bishkek.
The main goal of this event is to find the best approaches to